For SB-Thailand residents!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

morgan84

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys, my name is Morgan and Im moving to Ko Tao, Thailand in september/october this year to continue my diving education. As an aspiring diver, I seek to learn new knowledge wether its trough experience or stories! And i was thinking of traveling all around Thailand in December to check out new locations to dive. So I thought I should ask here if anyone would like me to stop by some place to have a few fundives followed by a friendly chat and some beers :D

I was thinking of seeing the dive sites in Phuket, krabi, similan isles, bangkok and pattaya, but if anyone got some other locations for me, your tips are very welcome!

Hope to hear from you guys!:crafty:

-Morgan

...but if anyone got some other locations for me, your tips are very welcome!

You may want to try some sites (Hin Lak Ngam, Hin Pae, Koh Ngarm Yai and Koh Ngarm Noi, Ran Ped and Ran Kai) off Chumpon's coast (East Coast).
There's some good diving at "Losin" (Pattani Province, East Coast).
There's also good diving off Koh Lipe and Koh Adang (Satun Province, West Coast).

is that where you are located?

Richelieu Rock is with a low tide not much more than a piece of limestone rock barely protruding the surface of the Andaman Sea. I don't think Surin Boy is located there....

Unless of course he is on a boat!

:banana:

There are a few islands between Lanta and Lipe that have reasonable diving, but the really interesting thing about this area (to me) is that you can find dugongs there. Take a look at Koh Libong/Koh Mak and places around there. Jump off point is Trang.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom