For Sale Zeagle Ranger BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tortuga13

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Moving sale! Zeagle Ranger is size Large and is flawless. It has zero ocean dives on it and two fresh water dives. It's in perfect condition. This BC has the trim weight pockets in the rear on the tank bands. Price is 275.00 shipped.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

i sent pm's a few days ago, no responce. i posted "i'll take it" yesterday, no responce. i no longer want it, i bought a new ranger on ebay lastnight for $300=$15 shipping buy it now, thats a great deal. if this guy ships as slow as he responds to posts and pm's you'll see the bcd oh, next march maybe.

That is a good deal. I was looking on ebay today and did not see any in that price range. couple used ones up atm but they are already at 300 with a day left

he never did respond to anyone as far as i know. i got a brand new one on feepay for $315 shipped. this is the last time he was on from his profile: Last Activity: October 3rd, 2009 07:57 PM the very same day he listed it. maybe it sold by pm right away and he did'nt care to close the thread

So SORRY fellas! Had to take off on an emergency trip and had no laptop or internet capabilities. Didn't mean to blow anybody off. BC is still available. I will thrown in a free doubles set hardware for being a f#cktard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom