For Sale: Underwear, Bottom Timers, Wetsuits, BC and Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingbuddy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Pinnacle Marino-Elastiprene 3 - Woman's XL
This suit is brand new and has never been wet! I purchased it for a trip to Thailand but quickly realized that it was too warm for me. This suit is a 3mm but is much warmer than any other that I have tried on. This would be perfect for those that get cold easily. The fit is more generous than many other brands (see the link for the measurements).
Merino-Elastiprene 3 - Wetsuits - Zeagle Dive Systems
Asking $150 + shipping (if you receive the product and feel it is not in the condition you want - send it back)

Mares Trilastic 7.5.3. - Men's Small
This suit was only worn once! There was absolutely nothing wrong with the suit, I just went dry and have not used it since.
Mares Trilastic 7-5-3. Suits Winter, Scubastore.com, buy, offers, scuba-diving
Asking $125 + shipping (if you receive the product and feel it is not in the condition you want - send it back)

Mares Ikon - Men's Large
This perfect travel bcd is brand new and has never been wet.
Mares - just add water
Asking $275 + shipping (if you receive the product and feel it is not in the condition you want - send it back)

UK HD100 + Pelican Case
This light was perfect and served me well. I have upgraded my equipment so my dive buddy and me are using the same lights. No cracks, never leaked, no problems.
Asking $200 + shipping (light and case sold as package only) (if you receive the product and feel it is not in the condition you want - send it back)

Whites MK3 Glacier Underwear - Men's XL
This extra warm underwear have only been used on one dive. I am a warm diver and these were too hot for me. Perfect for extreme cold water or ice diving.
Whites Drysuits Glacier MK3 One Piece - Scuba Equipment USA - Scuba Equipment USA diving store
Asking $150 + shipping (if you receive the product and feel it is not in the condition you want - send it back)

2 OMS Bottom Timer(s)
Brand New! These have never been used.
OMS - Bottom Timer
Asking $125 each or $200 for the pair + shipping (if you receive the product and feel it is not in the condition you want - send it back)

I will PM/email pictures to any interested buyer (can only upload so many pictures). Payment to be made through Pay Pal or Interac money transfer. Cheers!

Attachments

• Mares Mens Ikon Large BCD.jpg
    Mares Mens Ikon Large BCD.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Mares Mens s 7mm Sizing.jpg
    Mares Mens s 7mm Sizing.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Mares Mens S 7mm.jpg
    Mares Mens S 7mm.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Whites MK3 Glacier Underwear.jpg
    Whites MK3 Glacier Underwear.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 48
  • UK HD100 Inside Pelican Case.jpg
    UK HD100 Inside Pelican Case.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Pinnacle WMS XL Marino Elastoprene.jpg
    Pinnacle WMS XL Marino Elastoprene.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 49
  • OMS Bottom Timer.jpg
    OMS Bottom Timer.jpg
    375.9 KB · Views: 83
Email sent on MK3's.

Women's wetsuit sold

Both bottom timers sold

BCD sold

Drysuit underwear sold

Make an offer on the men's wetsuit and dive light (will sell light and case separately)!
Make a good offer and we'll see what we can do!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom