For sale: Sealife DC 1200 Max underwater camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barry4158

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is a great beginner to intermediate camera. Light weight and easy to use under water. It comes with a hard external case and a foam interior for easy transportation. Also included is a wide angle wet lens that easily attaches to the housing for great wide angle shots. The camera itself is 12 megapixels, and dual strobes are included. The whole apparatus has been immaculately maintained and has only a few minor scratches to the exterior. Works great! Asking $700. PayPal only.
Here are the pictures (and sorry for the small thumbnail pictures; I could not figure out how to get full size pix here, but I would be happy to email them to you if you are interested in this camera):

Attachments

• sealife1_3292.jpg
    sealife1_3292.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 74
  • sealife2_3295.jpg
    sealife2_3295.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 73
Due to overwhelming interest in this camera I am reducing the asking price to just $600! Includes free shipping within the continental US! Won't last long at this price!

Final price reduction! Asking just $550; free shipping up to $50 within the continental US. This offer will be off the table in one week.

Back
Top Bottom