For Sale: ScubaPro Glide Plus BCD w/ AIR2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAUIwowee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For Sale: ScubaPro Glide Plus BCD w/ AIR2 alternate air source/inflator, Size Large, Black and Blue in color, weight-integrated (ditchable front pouches and trim weight back pouches) For more info, check out Sport Diver’s review Scubapro Glide Plus - July 2008 Editors Pick - Sportdiver.com

Bought this new in early 2008 and have used it for the past two dive seasons. It has been cared for, well maintained and serviced regularly. There are no noticeable blemishes, discolorations, or damages. It is in excellent shape for being two seasons old. If anyone is interested, I can e-mail them pictures of the BC. The only reason I am selling it is to purchase a newer model. I am a divemaster with my LDS and they like for us to update our gear every two to three years.

It will come in its original box with all manuals, paperwork, and AIR2 warranty card. The Glide Plus retails for $721 with the AIR2. I am asking $450 including domestic shipping.

Thanks!

Pics of BC

Here's a couple of pictures of my BC

10-16-09 002.jpg

10-16-09 003.jpg

$425.00 including insured domestic shipping.

The BC does come with it's low pressure inflator hose. I just noticed it was not on the BC when I took the pictures. It is still attached to my regs. I will remove it from my regs and send it along with the BC.

Price lowered to $400 including insured domestic shipping. I will ship overseas, but buyer will have to cover the difference in shipping.

I've decided not sell it. I will use it for another season. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom