For Sale - PELICAN-STORM im2750 WHEELED CASE w/ FOAM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeqP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have for sale a gently used Pelican – Storm Case model im2750. This case was used to store some video equipment I used to own. I got rid of the equipment and this case has been sitting on a shelf in my garage and now is time to go to someone who can get better use out of it. Other than storing my video equipment, this case has been either stored in a spare bedroom or garage. I did ship the container on a flight from ATL to LAX, other than that the case has not really seen any use. There are some scuff marks on the outer portion of the case from being checked-in as luggage.

I would prefer to sell this locally as I am not sure how much shipping would be. I am in N. Orange County and can meet up locally in Los Angeles or Orange County. I would like to get $135 for the case and foam inserts (please note that some of the foam inserts are no longer with the case as shown in the photo.

If you really want this and are willing to pay actual shipping costs please let me know your zip code and I can give you a price. Please note I will ship the box as is without placing into a cardboard box as I do not have a box big enough to house this case (as an estimate the box weight is 23.4 lbs according to Cases2go dot com).

Here are the dimensions of the case:
Inside Dimensions: 22.0 x 17.0 x 12.7" (10.7" body, 2.0" lid).

Outside Dimensions: 24.6 x 19.7 x 14.4".

IMG_001611.JPG

IMG_000814.jpg

IMG_000914.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom