For Sale: Olympus 5060 Digital Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkbait

Registered
Reaction score
Selling Olympus 5060 5 megapixel camera in excellent condition for $525.

It comes with the original box, manuals, cables and software.

The camera includes the following additional items: extra battery, B+W circular polarizer filter, Tiffen UV/haze filter, 512 meg compact flash card and a carrying bag.

The camera alone goes for $550 new, with all the extras this package is worth roughly $750.

This is a fantastic camera that takes tack sharp images. I'm only selling it because I'm upgrading to a digital SLR camera.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM and we can talk.

Gordy

Hi Sharkbait, I see that this thread has been idle for sometime now but I was wondering if by any chance your c-5060 is still up in the market?

Thanks, Badi

He hasn't been online in almost 2 years - I somewhat doubt it :wink:

Hi Sharkbait, I see that this thread has been idle for sometime now but I was wondering if by any chance your c-5060 is still up in the market?

Thanks, Badi

Thanks, Badi

A friend of mine has 2 5060s, an Ikelite housing, a couple of trays and a several accessories for sell-$800. Drop me a PM if your interested.

I have an Olympus C-5060 with the original box, manual and all the stuff, 2 512mb compact flash cards and a 1gb compact flash card, telephoto attachment (land only), Wide Angle attachment (I don't have the underwater port for it though), Olympus PT-20 housing with an extra set of o-rings, Sea&sea tray with Sea&sea YS-90DX flash. Will sell all or part of this setup, it's in excellent condition, PM me if interested.

thanks!
John

Thanks Nitro, you are absolutely right but I thought I'd still take a chance. Turned out pretty well, some related posts came in. Thanks again!

Hi Herman, thanks for your post. Do you suppose you can send me a price list of your friends stuff?

I PM'd Herman's friend and it appeared to be quite a good deal. If you buy the package I might be interested in a couple parts if you don't want it all. I already found the Ikelite case but he also had two cameras and lots of misc goods.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom