For Sale: My Canon XA10 video rig- housing, monitor, lenses, lights, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

willkiml

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my used Canon XA10 in a Light & Motion Bluefin Housing with Sony CLM monitor in a Yahoo housing. Also included is a Fathom 90 focus-through wide angle lens, flat port with a SubSee +5 diopter and diopter adapter AND two video lights. The lenses are in very good condition; the housings have cosmetic scratches (courtesy of rinse buckets...) but have NEVER been flooded or even moist. The Canon shoot excellent HD footage onto a built-in hard drive and two SD cards. The monitor is crisp and power will last for an entire dive day. With fresh batteries, the lights will last an entire night dive.

See the clips below for video shot on this rig. Judge the camera capture quality for yourself.
Camera rig pictures are available at Canon XA10 Underwater Kit

INCLUDED
  • Canon XA10 body with 2 batteries, 2 chargers, 2x XLR audio handle, and original box (used on ebay >$750.00)L
  • Light&Motion Bluefin Housing with red flip-filter (used on ebay>$750.00)
  • Sony CLM monitor with 2 batteries, 1 charger
  • Yahoo housing for the Sony monitor (Backscatter new with monitor $1324.00)
  • Flat port
  • Diopter flip holder for flat port (used >$75.00)
  • 5+ Subsee supermacro diopter (>$150.00)
  • Fathom 90 focus-through wide angle housing (very nice!) (Backscatter new $1500.00)
  • Two (2) Amphibico Discovery-10 HID Underwater lights (new at B&H = $1500.00 EACH)
  • Loc-line light arms
  • Spare O-rings
  • Manuals and more
I will sell everything you need for great underwater video- only $2500.00
Free shipping anywhere in the continental United States.
Contact me will@kimlinger.org if you have any questions.

Hi, still for sale? Maybe I'm interested as a backup for my Bluefin with Legria G30. Can you make me your best offer, shipped to Belgium?

Are you interested in selling the video lights separate?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom