For sale: Micro 4/3 Housing and Ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jd950

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have for sale a Recsea housing for the Panasonic GF-1 and the following ports:

8mm dome port
7-14 dome port & zoom gear
45 macro port
14-45 port & zoom gear (port should also work with Oly and Pana 14-42 other than the compact x-type lens)

The ports may work with other lenses, I have not tried them so I don’t know. Also for sale are two GF-1 bodies. One used but like new, and one “new” meaning I have never taken a picture with it.
Everything is in excellent condition. No damage, never flooded, rinsed after every dive, etc. The “used” GF-1 body was only used in the housing so it looks new.

I may have original boxes for the housing and ports, along with manuals and assorted documents and I believe I also have a couple extra O rings for the housing/ports, some Recsea silicon lube and a few other things I will include. I am using the lenses on another camera so I am not selling any lenses with this, although I could probably be persuaded to sell a 14-45 if you want one (I have two).

Information about the housing and ports can be found here: RECSEA PANASONIC LUMIX GF1 UNDERWATER HOUSING

Current new cost for the housing and ports in the U.S. would be about $3,800. and GF-1 bodies sell for $175-300.00. This is not a current camera body, but it is recent and will outperform any compact camera and is competitive with all but the most recent micro 4/3 bodies. Panasonic Lumix GF1

I am asking $1900.00 for the housing, ports and gears or $2000.00 for the entire outfit with the “used” body or $2100.00 with the “new” body. If you want both bodies, let me know.

I would consider selling at least some of the individual pieces if asked, although I probably do not want to sell the housing unless the ports are all sold.

The links above show the housing, ports and bodies, Photos of this gear available on request.

Price includes shipping in the lower 48 states. I may ship elsewhere if you want to pay for shipping.

Best to respond by PM.

Upon further checking I realize I also have the $80.00 Recsea adapter for the 14-45 port that allows the addition of 67mm closeup lenses and the flash diffuser (for use if you want to use the internal camera strobe instead of add-on strobes). I will include those as well. It appears that I do not have the original box for the 45 macro port but have found the others.

Added a couple pictures. Note that although the lens is depicted on the camera, it is not included at the listed price.

Attachments

• P1000239.jpg
    P1000239.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 121
  • P1000244.jpg
    P1000244.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 94
Hmmm, no interest?

Asking price reduced to $1800.00 for the housing, ports, accessories AND a GF-1 camera body...

Well, I guess I overestimated the value of secondhand underwater photo gear. So I am reducing the asking price to $1,750.00 and I will include an excellent condition Inon D-180-S strobe (info on strobe here: http://www.digifish.nl/en/equipment/strobes.html?model=d-180/d-180s ).

So, housing, ports, accessories, camera body and strobe for $1750.00 or best reasonable offer.

I really need to move this, so $1400.00 takes:

Housing
All 5 ports
Flash diffuser
Lens adapter
Inon Strobe
GF-1 camera body
All miscellaneous O rings and so on

Hi

How much for the 7-14 dome port & zoom gear with postage to Australia?

Cheers

Stu

Back
Top Bottom