For Sale! Ikelite Housing for Canon s110 and EV Manual controller

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am selling my Ikelite Canon S110 housing for $285. Comes with flash deflector card, extra brand new O-ring, and all the extra small pieces that come with a brand new one. I no longer have the hand strap, flash diffuser card, or original box.

It has never been flooded. No scratches on the lens and casing has normal wear and tear on the outside from only being used for 30 dives.

I am also selling the Ikelite manual ev controller for $125 which works with this housing if you want to attach a strobe to it. It has also been used for only 30 dives.

Everything is in great, working condition. Buy both together for $400

I upgraded to an SLR so no longer have any use for this one.

Please email me for pictures and any more questions you may have: m.bouchard25@gmail.com
I accept Paypal as goods, buyer expected to pay Paypal fees. I will include free shipping via USPS Priority mail from Florida. US buyers only please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom