Closed For sale: Halcyon Eclipse (Backplate + Wing) 40 lbs!

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stever222

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Halcyon Eclipse (Backplate + Wing) 40 lbs for sale.

Full options including:

- Stainless steel backplate
- Padding with space to store your SMB between the padding and the plate
- Cinch quick-adjust harness, infinitely adjustable
- Active Control Ballast (ACB) weight pockets at the waist (integrated and easily ditchable)
- Weighted single tank adapter
- Trim weight pockets on tank straps
- All stainless hardware
- Power inflator hose

In perfect working order and condition, have switched to a lighter rig for travel considerations.
I invite you to go see the Halcyon website for more info:

Halcyon Dive Systems

List price is over $800 without the options. Asking $550 for this. You pay shipping.

Do not hesitate to send me a message for more in
IMG_8492.jpg
IMG_8439.jpg
IMG_8440.jpg
IMG_8492.jpg
IMG_8439.jpg
IMG_8440.jpg
IMG_8492.jpg
IMG_8439.jpg
IMG_8440.jpg
fo. If you are looking for a quality setup, this is it!

Two questions for you:

1. Why did you go with the 40lb wing, and did you find it to be overkill or difficult to maintain buoyancy/trim?

2. What form of payment works for this transaction? PayPal gift, Apple, etc...

Two questions for you:

1. Why did you go with the 40lb wing, and did you find it to be overkill or difficult to maintain buoyancy/trim?

2. What form of payment works for this transaction? PayPal gift, Apple, etc...

I use a steel 100 with this when diving at home and alum 80's when travelling. I have never had a problem with buoyancy or trim in any position with any tank. I add minimum weights usually to the tank band to make any adjustments with little or no air in the wing. I have no issues at all with this unit except for the weight (approx 20 lbs) when travelling and I do more travelling than local diving now.

Pay Pal friends and family or I suppose Apple. I just received an Apple Card and am still learning all of its features.

You can reach me at 203-770-1199 if you have any other questions. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks for the details. I’ll take it. I will follow up with a text to the number above.
Thanks!
Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom