For Sale- As new Hollis 500SE regulator set with DC3 yoke and 212 Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefrat

Contributor
Reaction score
Absolutely as new regulator set- $299.00 USD

Hollis 500SE.jpg
Hollis 500SE Second Stage primary

Side Exhaust
Old School. New Tech. The new 500SE utilizes a servo controlled valve to provide precision airflow and unparalleled performance for both air and trimix divers in a side exhaust configuration. To achieve this, we have perfected the original "lever-servo valve" we designed 35 years ago. Overbalanced diaphragm first stage also provides ideal hose routing for both backmount and sidemount users and optimum performance regardless of depth.
Details
How it works

500SE Second Stage

• Pneumatically balanced servo valve system
  • Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
  • Standard with 30" maxflex hose
  • Easily disassembled without the use of tools and underwater if necessary
  • Left or right positioning - no upside down
  • Boltsnap tie point

This regulator set was all bought brand new a month or so ago and put together, tested and tuned by the local Hollis dealer as a gift for my underwater photographer wife. She used it for one day and loved how easy it breathed but decided she preferred a standard exhaust configuration.
It was then carefully cleaned and packed. It is unmarked, in new condition throughout and ready to go diving after you add a gauge and inflator hose.

If you are looking for a new Hollis 500SE with factory maxflex hose in a yoke fitting this is the best option (probably ONLY option at the moment), these ultra high performance regs are supplied with a DC7 first stage that can only be found in DIN at the moment.

The octo is a brand new and never used 212 balanced on a new 40" miflex hose, it makes a great octo because it is fully adjustable to prevent freeflows and breathes great, better than most other primary second stages.

The DC3 first stage (also new) is the same as the DC1 but without the turret- which makes it more compact, it is enviro sealed, overbalanced at depth and high performance.

The mouthpiece was never used (hers was put on for the test dive) but I also have a new, unused Seacure type 5 still in the packet that will fit the 500SE if you are interested, I
will include this with the reg for another $10 (it cost $30)

This is a bargain at $299.00 but only USA buyers in the upper 48 please, I will accept a Paypal payment or money order.
Cheers

SOLD

P1010455.jpg
However there is also an unused Hollis 500SE second stage only (no hose) that is available for sale. It was bought with the other 500SE second stage in order to be the secondary (octo) for the regulator set sold above, but I put the 212 on instead. This would need to be installed and tuned by a tech before diving.
Cost $269 will sell for $150 plus $20 shipping, prefer Paypal

I will take this if u still have it. Sent u a pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom