For Sale Aquatica Housing for 5D Mark II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepWrecks

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm selling an Aquatica housing for a Canon 5D Mark ii. I recently switched to the mark iii and cannot use this housing. it has dual nikonos bulkheads and the deep springs are already installed. Housing will come in its original box with additional o-ring and instructions. This housing also has the water alarm installed

I'm asking $2,800 as it is lightly used and in perfect condition

I aslo have the 8' dome, several port extensions, video lights, arms and strobes that I'd be willing to make you a good deal if someone wants the whole package. If interested let me know and I'll work out a price.

it is still available. If you would like to buy more than just the housing I would only be willing to sell everything together. lights, arms, strobes, domes, macro ports, and extension rings. If you are interested I can figure out a fair price. Your email states EU so there will be an large shipping fee. I also won't ship out of country until payment has cleared. If this is acceptable please let me know

Hi,
I do live on the other side of the Atlantic :)
Send me the list of what you're selling with the price tag. Maybe on priv?
M

housing is still available. the Strobes have been sold. Still have everything else

Selling the complete package now for $5,000 plus shipping and fees. Package includes
Aquatica housing for 5d mark ii
8' aquatica dome with removable shade and additional cover
Macro port
extension rings that I used for the 8-15mm fisheye, 16-35mm L ii, 100mm L macro
sola 1200 video lights x 2
sola 800 photo light
ultralight arms 12' x 2 and 8' x 2
ultralight double clamp x 5
ultralight triple clamp x 2

All items come in original boxes with instructions and spare parts.
I also have a pelican case I store everything in if someone would like a travel case for this. It will be additional cost though

Housing is sold
dome and shade is sold
sola 800 sold
sola 1200's both sold

still available the extensions and macro port
the arms and the clamps

pm sent about no tracking info sent yet

Back
Top Bottom