For Sale - Aqualung Legend Yoke first Stage with 2 second stages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteWeight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For sale is my Aqualung Legend Yoke first stage, with ACD, and 2 second stages. Reg set is 2 years old and was rebuilt at my LDS in January. One freshwater dive with it since then. Prior to rebuild, I had about 50 dives on it in both freshwater and saltwater.

I'm asking $350 firm and can include a 7' miflex long hose for an extra $20. I have a few other hoses laying around (including a regular rubber 7' long hose I can put on there for no charge) so if you just let me know what hoses you plan to put on them I might have them.

Sorry for the date on the pics, my camera is still on Fiji time! I am selling the reg set because I am switching to DIN regs (on both my doubles rig and singles rig) and the Aqualung kit to convert yoke to DIN is too expensive.

Attachments

• IMG_1336.jpg
    IMG_1336.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1337.jpg
    IMG_1337.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 151
PM's answered, regs still for sale for $300. I have 2 sets of these, same details on both. My wife and I moving to DIN.

I am interested in Reg set $300 for set with hose attached does it come with BCD hose do u accept paypal

you might want to mark sold on here

One reg set sold, I have my wife's for sale now. Exact same reg, 2 years old and rebuilt in Jan. Dove yesterday in freshwater. $300 and I will install new mouthpieces, add a bc hose and 2 reg hoses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom