For Sale: 3 Scubapro Jet Fins/Spring strap, 7ft/26inch reg hose, and greenforce light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I have some stuff that I'm willing to sell at a good discount price.

I have 3 XL scubapro Jet fins with spring strap.

I lost one because someone took mine and kept it as a spare. The only two have used them but never really got them into the ocean at all. All three for $90, thats $30 each.

Second item is a 7 feet regulator hose and a 26 inch regulator hose. Both are design for tech divers or others who want to have the benefit of a long hose for an unlikely emergency. This is a set and I'll sell for $40.

Third item is a dual umbilical for any greenforce canister battery. I used this for video, but gave up on it after my video died of being drowned. I'll let this go for $100

006.jpg

And the last item is a greenforce tri-star headlamp. It will screw on with the umbilical provided you have the batteries for it. I'll throw this one away for $125

007.jpg

Otherwise, all these items will include free shipping. Mo or check is acceptable. Right now my paypal account is closed until further notice. Sorry. If you have any question on these gears, just shoot me a PM and I'll provide whatever details you need.

Hey Roy, provided they fit, I'll take a pair of the jets and possibly the hoses too.

Hi guys, seems like there is a problem with one of the fins.

I'm knocking $30 off because of it and that bad fin will be thrown away. The fin strap I will sell for $7.50 or just add to the price of it.

NOTICE: Due to one of the fin has been torn and broken. I'm selling these fins as spares and for those who need an "extra" one fin if you lost yours due to whatever. Each fin will be $35 including shipping. Sorry about the sudden change.

fins been sold, rest still up for sale! Greenforce items, just take $15 dollars off the original price and you pay the remaining amount.

Don't forget! hoses go to me!

everything has been sold! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom