For Sale: 2009 Sierra X scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamamedic

Contributor
Reaction score
Somewhere between "hold my beer and watch this!" a
# of dives
200 - 499
Purchased used in February 2010. The previous owner used it about 50x in salt water...I've used it maybe 10x in fresh water. There's wear and tear expected for age, but nothing too dramatic or that affects functionality (mainly a few scrapes and paint peeling on the nose of the scooter).

The last time I fully charged the battery, it ran for just shy of an hour on settings 2 and 3, and that was in a drysuit and doubles. Fantastic little scooter, but I just don't use it enough to justify having it lying around.

I paid $2600 for it, but I'd like to get around $2000 or best offer. It comes with a spares kit in a dry box, charger, battery, and a custom built plywood cradle.

Thanks for looking!

I've got pics in my classified ad under "other gear and multiple items"

I'd much rather sell to someone in Alabama, though...shipping such a heavy item is no fun.

Rita

Oh, and I need to get rid of this. Divorces are expensive! Please feel free to email me with an offer...I'm sure we can negotiate something.

Back
Top Bottom