For Rent: Next years (2020) week Buddy Dive Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a Dork Fish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We are going to rent out our year 2020 week at Buddy Dive Resort. It is a One Bedroom that sleeps 4 (2 private). Our set week is Feb 22 (check in) BUT the resort will let us pick any Saturday as long as it is available. This is NOT per person. This is for the room, you can have 4 people in it. That would be $300 each for your accommodations :)

$1,200.00 Firm

Thank you!

This looks like the third (I didn't read all the threads) time you have sold your week in Bonaire...

Is there something we should know about this place?

We went to Bonaire in February and decided to join our friends and family family in Orlando next year. Couple of years it was tight financially and we decided not to go. We've all been through it :)

Nothing at all wrong with this place!! We absolutely love it. We have even considered living there. :)

I just asked and was told no :rofl3:

:sadface:

Lol, no problem. If we can't rent it I will just deposit the week. Not a big deal but it is such a great offer that I'd like to offer it to others before I deposit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom