Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll go with the 'Hawks.

wardric:
:11:

ok, my picks for next week are : Saints and Colts. Now you know who NOT to pick.

and now let me forget about football. I'll stick to hockey.

Eric, Eric, Eric....I wish you hadn't said that. I NEED the Saints and Colts in the Super Bowl, to ensure that I will have ONE winning bet from Las Vegas. I had $10 on 5 different teams and the Saints and Colts are the last two standing.

ScubaTexan:
Eric, Eric, Eric....I wish you hadn't said that. I NEED the Saints and Colts in the Super Bowl, to ensure that I will have ONE winning bet from Las Vegas. I had $10 on 5 different teams and the Saints and Colts are the last two standing.

I'm soooooorryyyyyyyy.:wink:

Interesting:
Score:
Home:
Away:
Score:
BAL
IND
Final
NO
PHI
Final
CHI
SEA
Final
OT
SAN
NE
Final

Baltimore/Indy was a no TD game, just field goals.

The other three games had 3 games where one team scored 24 points.. only one of those teams was that score good enough to win (I watched that game, NE was definitely not the better team, not even by a little bit... God only knows how they managed to win).

The other two.. NO/Philly and Chiland/Seahawks were two very intense, powerful games that the scores really didnt reflect how good a game it really was.

Colins predictions - The Colts are tamed by the Pats for the simple fact that the pats can still find the end zone for a TD and the Bears eat Saints like Salmon :)

ScubaTexan:
Congratulations, Jon! With three more correct picks, you will complete the college/pro double. Well done! :thumb: :clapping:

Thx man, the double/double is done .... although i did have some help. :wink:

Ken, i have a friend who put money on the Tigers to win the 06 World Series before the season started. I can't remember what the payoff would have been but it was huge! Near Lottonian proportions i believe.

I'm a Tiger fan through and through but i never would've had the brass ones to do that last year.

Manning comes out swinging and puts the Colts up early 14-0. Pats never find their footing and almostalmostalmost manage to pull this one out, but in a stunning turn of events the Colts hold on to win 24-21.

Saints D gives up a few big plays, but the offense exposes a Bears D that has not played a top 8 all season. Saints get 2 INTs off Grossman because the DBs spent all week practicing catching. Bears lose 31-17.

And oh by the way, the #8 offense team they played was Green Bay. Sure, they beat them early in the season but everyone beat Green Bay early in the season. The Pack dominated and mutilated the Bears D at the end of the season.

The next best offense they played? The Patriots. Remember who won that game? Yeah, it wasn't the Bears.

jonnythan:
Manning comes out swinging and puts the Colts up early 14-0. Pats never find their footing and almostalmostalmost manage to pull this one out, but in a stunning turn of events the Colts hold on to win 24-21.

Saints D gives up a few big plays, but the offense exposes a Bears D that has not played a top 8 all season. Saints get 2 INTs off Grossman because the DBs spent all week practicing catching. Bears lose 31-17.

And oh by the way, the #8 offense team they played was Green Bay. Sure, they beat them early in the season but everyone beat Green Bay early in the season. The Pack dominated and mutilated the Bears D at the end of the season.

The next best offense they played? The Patriots. Remember who won that game? Yeah, it wasn't the Bears.

Sounds good to me!! :jump:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom