Question Foot pocket size of current-gen 2024 Scubapro Jet Fin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duglum

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heya,

does someone have a pair of current-gen Scubapro Jet Fins (the ones with the hole at the front of the blade) in XL and/or XXL at hand and can tell me how big the foot pocket is?
Scubapro changed the sizing so many times over the decades that it's hard to tell if a piece of information is outdated or actually applies to the current model.

I wear 45-46 (11-12 in US sizes apparently) neoprene boots and mostly use Deep6 Eddy fins in XL, which fit perfectly. For my 5mm, 7mm and drysuit boots.
Also some Tecline Jetstream in XL, which are a bit on the "they kinda fit, but could be a bit bigger" side. I've measured the Eddies at roughly 109mm wide and 89-ish mm tall at the entrance of the pocket.

I'd like to get some Scubapro Jets but can't decide between XL and XXL atm.. since i have no option to try them on. I'm leaning towards XL atm, but for that i've found values from 100-110m for the width and 80-90mm or more for the height..

If someone has both the Eddies and the Scubapro Jets that would be perfect of course.. but my Eddies are 8 years old by now, i still have the model without the hole in it. No idea if they ever changed the foot pocket. (Damn.. when i searched for the order email from back then i realized i bought them for 95 usd. Now they are 200.. ouch. Talk about price gouging.)

Your feet are bigger than mine (43.5-44 ish)

In the 7mm and drysuit boots you will want the XXL
You might be able to get away with XL in 5mm wetsuit boots

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom