Fool's April MegaDive, April 1st-3rd 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am speaking on Behalf of the UCF Dive Club, my original count was wrong seeing as JahJahwarrior and UCF Diver spammed on our forum that they were coming than double Dipped here...

People that have confirmed that they are coming, myself, Matt Tucker, rox@ucf11, +3....

at least that is what I know as of this second.

We will pick up things before we head over is there anything that you guys want us to get?

Was thinking of Hamburgers/Buns/pickles/onions/lettuce and maybe a bag of Charcoal

I am speaking on Behalf of the UCF Dive Club, my original count was wrong seeing as JahJahwarrior and UCF Diver spammed on our forum that they were coming than double Dipped here...

People that have confirmed that they are coming, myself, Matt Tucker, rox@ucf11, +3....

at least that is what I know as of this second.

We will pick up things before we head over is there anything that you guys want us to get?

Was thinking of Hamburgers/Buns/pickles/onions/lettuce and maybe a bag of Charcoal
That sounds great! See you guys there! :D

Well, everything is packed and the coolers are loaded. Everything is stacked up in the garage, just waiting for Mike to get home from his trip, then we'll throw it all in the truck and head out Thursday morning. Yup, we're going up a day early, so that the guys can get in two solid days of diving this time around.

Well the North East is expecting snow, I just hope my plane gets out tomorrow night.

Safe trip Joyce and cgvmer!

Enjoy your 'virtual Friday' Jenny. I hope y'all have a really fun, safe weekend.

Well, we're experiencing a brutal drive up here, but hopefully, the worst of it will soon be behind us. Looking forward to beautiful weather the rest of the weekend. And we won't be the only large group out there. Saturday we'll be sharing Ginnie with a bus group of 60 divers down from Virginia.

Oh boy... 60 more divers...

Leaving from Washington DC today to JAX and then home.

Should be hanging around Ginnie tomorrow Fri and if anywants to do a quick caving type dive , let me know (SMILE)

Thanks!
Beano

Oh boy... 60 more divers...

Leaving from Washington DC today to JAX and then home.

Should be hanging around Ginnie tomorrow Fri and if anywants to do a quick caving type dive , let me know (SMILE)

Thanks!

Beano

Jean, John (Shocky) had planned to join us this weekend, but alas, is too sick to dive. But Mike and Paul will be diving, testing out scooters and Paul trying out side-mount for the first time.

Finally on the road after packing...so much stuff...wet, dry, doubles, singles, back mount, sidemount...even gear for a Jr DSD.

Now I can do my homework for tomorrow's class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom