FNG from Atlanta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings from Atlanta, USA. I am a newly certified rec diver (NAUI). I have about 10 dives under my belt now. Excited to be apart of the community, yet humbled at the vast knowledge I need to attain to continue to proceed safely.
Thank you all for what you do to help us newbies grow!!

Welcome to Scubaboard. Very glad to have you here. Be sure to look through the subforums and do freely participate.

Welcome from West Atlanta

Welcome from West Atlanta

Hey thanks! Have you been up to Krakken Springs yet, outside of Cartersville? Old abandoned guarry now owned by Dive Georgia. It's a great place to get some dives in without having to drive a few hours.

Hey thanks! Have you been up to Krakken Springs yet, outside of Cartersville? Old abandoned guarry now owned by Dive Georgia. It's a great place to get some dives in without having to drive a few hours.

My wife and I were there last weekend. We often go to Lake Jocassee in SC, but the vis has gotten worse and worse over the past couple of years.

I have not. We keep saying that we are going to go but have not as of yet. We make it over to Glenco to Dive Land a time or two a year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom