Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knockout Diver

Registered
Reaction score
I've been away from diving for a little while and I'm getting back into it especially since I have plans to move to Florida over the summer. I would like to build up my dive diversity before becoming an instructor or going on to something else. People have recommended cave diving but I've read a few of the diving books out there and cave diving is just not my thing, I was never a big spelunker. However, I would like to do wreck diving.

Are there any wreck diver clubs or anything in Florida, particularly the Tampa/Orlando area?

Thank you!

I've been away from diving for a little while and I'm getting back into it especially since I have plans to move to Florida over the summer. I would like to build up my dive diversity before becoming an instructor or going on to something else. People have recommended cave diving but I've read a few of the diving books out there and cave diving is just not my thing, I was never a big spelunker. However, I would like to do wreck diving.

Are there any wreck diver clubs or anything in Florida, particularly the Tampa/Orlando area?

Thank you!
There's a relatively new Tampa Tech Divers dive club. Some of the members are avid wreck divers.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1598309583518042/

the Vero Beach Scuba Club is a very active group. A number of us are hardcore wreck/tech divers so the club does a lot of wreck trips.
You are more than welcome to join us on any of our trips. We will list them on our Facebook events page. In fact, we have a great wreck trip going April 30th (3 tanks).

the Vero Beach Scuba Club is a very active group. A number of us are hardcore wreck/tech divers so the club does a lot of wreck trips.
You are more than welcome to join us on any of our trips. We will list them on our Facebook events page. In fact, we have a great wreck trip going April 30th (3 tanks).
Awesome, thank you. I'll check out your page. I won't be there in April but maybe later in the year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom