Florida Sea Base trip July 21st thru 28th openings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LI Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
SCUBA DIVING IN THE FLORIDA KEYS!!!!!!!!

Boy Scout Venture Crew 713 from Bayshore NY is going to Florida Sea Base in the Florida Key's for a scuba adventure July 21st thru 28th. Florida Sea Base is owned and operated by the Boy Scouts of America.
There are at least 2 spots that I am trying to fill but there may be more available if needed. If you are not a scout you can still join our venture crew on this amazing adventure. I am attaching a link to their site. It is a excellent opportunity for kids 14 yrs old and up.
The cost is approximately $835.00 This covers room and board in air conditioned dorms, any dive equipment needed, approx 10 dives on state of the art dive boats, and much,much more. Transportation to and from Sea Base is not included but once your there everything is provided.
All the info is on the website that I will attach. It is pretty thorough but if you have any questions or would like to go and or send kids please feel free to contact me. Troops sometimes wait for years to be able to take part in this program because it is just that great.
E-Mail EDSWELDING@AOL.COM
SCUBA Adventure

Florida National High Adventure Sea Base

Scouting's most complete aquatic facility offers a complete variety of water activities. Participants have the opportunity to swim, snorkel, and fish among the most beautiful coral reefs in the northern hemisphere.
The Florida Sea Base is the only facility of its kind in the world and is a jewel in the crown of Scouting's finest programs.
Only a few miles offshore, an extensive underwater living coral garden forms a barrier reef protecting the islands. Here, among pillars of living coral, you come face to face with thousands of multi-hued tropical fish in water so clear that while swimming, you have the sensation of floating in mid air. The area abounds with legends and tales of unequaled adventure. Even to this day, the lure of discovering a buried treasure burns in the hearts of true adventurers

Back
Top Bottom