For Sale Florida: 8x AL80s for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

js47

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,

These tanks live on the boat in Fort Lauderdale. Reason for sale: selling the boat. Also available: powder coated steel rack which holds 6 tanks.

Of the 8 tanks, 6 have current hydros and 0 have current visuals. 2 contain 3000 psi of 32% EAN, 2 contain half-tanks of 32% EAN, and the other 4 contain 500 psi. All 8 have DIN valves, but I can include some screw in yoke converters (all 8 tanks have "Pro Valve"-type convertible valves). 1 tank has a rubber boot and the other 7 have plastic boots.

Based on recent sales here I am asking $150 per tank or $1000 for all 8. Would prefer to sell as a set as I will only be in FL for one week. I live 4000 miles from the tanks (in the UK) so I am attaching the few photos I have of them -- will take more when I am in FL in a few weeks.

Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 18.12.19.png

IMG_5143_Original.jpg

IMG_8611.JPG

Will gladly do a trade for a VDH 18# wing and/or (I know I’m stretching it now…) a small or medium freedom plate.

Should have mentioned — all tanks were stored indoors and not on deck.

Also available: powder coated steel rack which holds 6 tanks.
Pic of that? Would it by chance be available in NY? White Plains geographic area...

For anyone interested in the tanks, I’ll be in FLL for a couple of days beginning tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom