Flippity Flap My Big Diver Craft !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I finished my yoke steering mechanism and put some signature design work being a one of a kind . Today made a mounting out of a block of aluminum and bolted it to the hull with many pivots to this craft that makes it go flip flap . X Y Z in aerospace technology which says X is forward and reverse , Y is left and right and Z is up and down . Now will make the aileron flap so the Z can be in a effect . Next will be the Y indeed , rudder to the left and to the right and with some push rods it will be complete . Twenty five inches in diameter is the size of this beast , my diver craft number three and four is coming soon to be !

today

I began the day 4 in the morning , read the news and made a pot of coffee . Six thirty or so headed out the door to industrial metals store with a list of materials to complete these flip flaps on this big diver craft . I have finished the ailrons and working hard to make the pintle and gudgeon from a piece of 5 inch aluminum I beam . My three D mind helps with the design and cut it out to have it welded which will be tomorrow in fact . Only dream of diving ! Rumdumb

Back
Top Bottom