Flights galore …

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rmorgan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
AA, DELTA and UNITED SCHEDULE FLIGHTS TO FIA
Tourism Corporation Bonaire (TCB) is announcing the flight schedules from American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines for the upcoming months. As part of our Tourism Recovery Plan, TCB will continue with these efforts to keep seeing a boost in visitors to the island, and of our local economy.

Both Delta Air Lines, and American Airlines are seeing a positive booking demand for the island. So, this is a great opportunity to increase the number of flights to Bonaire.

Currently through November 20th, 2021; Delta has a weekly Saturday flight from Atlanta, GA to Bonaire and will increase to two weekly flights - Wednesday and Saturday between November 24 – December 15, 2021. Then on December 18th, 2021 to January 4th, 2022 there will be daily flights except Tuesdays. From January 5th, 2022 to April 9th, 2022 there is a Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday flight scheduled.

American Airlines current flight schedule through November 6th, is two weekly flights on Wednesday and Saturday from Miami, FL. Starting November 8th, 2021 - January 3rd, 2022 a Monday flight will be added. Also, daily flights to Bonaire are scheduled during the holidays from December 16th, 2021 to January 3rd, 2022.

On November 6th United Airlines is resuming its flights from Houston, TX with a weekly flight to Bonaire on Saturday with return flight on Sunday and a weekly Saturday flight from Newark, New Jersey.

The additional flights are already online and can be booked for the upcoming months.

Hopefully the additional flights might also reduce the fare required to participate....

Not holding my breath though

Looked at flights today for February of 2022 on Delta. Looks like Friday to Friday is lowest rate right now. I usually book the Comfort +, but dont think I will this time. It's around $450 extra, per seat, round trip, and the flight is only 3 hours. Besides, I have status and will probably get upgraded anyway....
$637 round trip for Friday vs $1070 for Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom