Flathead VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firemedic8082

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am looking to move up to a tech capable reg and have been told that the Zeagle Flathead VI would be a good choice. I am looking for some imput from the MFG in terms of this reg versus others in the line. -Thanks

Actually, the Flathead VI is being discontinued now that Zeagle has unveiled the new Flathead 7. Since the Flathead VI is still an outstanding reg (we have one), you might want to check out the great prices that ScubaToys has on it now.

I looked at the Zeagle Website and it looks like both the VI and 7 have the same performance. I wish I would of known about this. Because of few months ago I bought a FH VI.. grrrr..
Kurt

Don't worry about not being able to get rebuild kits for the VI in a few years. From the VI on down (don't know about the VII) they used the same rebuild kit. This is one reason that I went with Zeagle for regs.

Back
Top Bottom