Flashlight and camera recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2Bobbyo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just getting back into diving. Need recommendation for a decent flashlight and camera. Won't be doing cave diving so I fairly simple light is ok. Not a pro photographer so a fairly simple camera is ok. One that can capture a few pics when occasions arise. Thanks!

The twist on and off that was mentioned is about as reliable as dive lights come, you should buy one at least so when you try other easy to operate lights with a switch you will always have a working light available.

For simple camera look at Sealife very rugged, I use it as a diver who takes pictures rather than as a photographer who dives.

I am also using a sealife 1400. Have video lights & a strobe. I also am a diver who takes photographs not a photographer who dives.
In regards to dive lights I will be purchasing sealife lights have received one as a gift and am quite impressed with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom