Flaky Ikelite DS-50 strobe plus sensors priced to move

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MonkeyKnifeFight

Registered
Reaction score
I have an Ikelite DS-50 strobe along with 2 Ikelite manual sensors and 1 TTL sensor.

NOTE: I used this strobe a bunch a few years ago and it worked great but when I dived with it more recently I had some issues with it using the manual sensors. Everything works fine above water but at depth the manual sensors stopped working. I don't remember what I tried to diagnose this problem but I did send it back to Ikelite twice but since it works fine above water they couldn't repeat the problem. I could use the TTL sensor even though the camera I used didn't really support it. It would just do a full dump every time and I would adjust the intensity in the picture by moving the strobe farther back.

So obviously this equipment comes with the above disclaimer. If you have a camera that will work with the TTL sensor then this could work perfectly for you. Or if you want to do some leg work you could maybe debug the problem and get Ikelite to repair it. Either way I don't guarantee this strobe will be 100% so I'm pricing this equipment accordingly.

I will include all the associated stuff I have for this strobe including some extra diffusers, the ultralight adapter and whatever else I can dig up.

I'll let the whole set go for $100 shipped OBO.

IMG_0880.jpgIMG_0881.jpgIMG_0882.jpgIMG_0883.jpgIMG_0884.jpgIMG_0885.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Sold!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom