FL boy finally getting certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
So for my girlfriend and I's 4th anniversary she surprised me with cert class! I was so excited because she knew it was something i have always wanted to do. I have always loved water and the ocean but I just always put the idea off over the years. Living close to the Florida coast I have surfed and snorkeled my entire life. Looking forward to joining the scuba family and pursuing something that has always fascinated me.

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to SB Casey and congratulation on entering the underwater world which truly remarkable and exciting.

You're going to love it. It will be like an addictive disease. Once you go diving, you'll want to do it again, and again. Then it slowly starts to take over your life.....

Welcome to the club.

So for my girlfriend and I's 4th anniversary she surprised me with cert class! I was so excited because she knew it was something i have always wanted to do. I have always loved water and the ocean but I just always put the idea off over the years. Living close to the Florida coast I have surfed and snorkeled my entire life. Looking forward to joining the scuba family and pursuing something that has always fascinated me.

Thanks everyone!

:yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby::yeahbaby:

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor.....

Back
Top Bottom