Five-metre great white shark lunges out of the water at a photographer...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fibonacci

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
A terrifying set of photos have captured the moment a five-metre-long great white shark lunged out of the water, coming within centimetres of a photographer's hand :eek:

Commercial abalone diver Luke Thom, 26, caught the moment with the camera he was dangling over a shark cage at Neptune Islands, off the coast of South Australia.

Shark photographer pic.jpg

Terrifying moment monster five-metre great white shark lunges out of the water at a photographer in an ocean cage off Australia's south coast

Looks like he’s got a bit of gingivitis.

<3

A terrifying set of photos have captured the moment a five-metre-long great white shark lunged out of the water, coming within centimetres of a photographer's hand :eek:

Commercial abalone diver Luke Thom, 26, caught the moment with the camera he was dangling over a shark cage at Neptune Islands, off the coast of South Australia.

View attachment 506059

Terrifying moment monster five-metre great white shark lunges out of the water at a photographer in an ocean cage off Australia's south coast

Wish I'd not just seen that.

View attachment 506059

We’ll, that’s what you get when you dangle your camera where you know there are great whites…

topic should read “Five-metre great white shark defends itself from Paparazzi.”

Awwww, he just wanted to cuddle.
I

s it just me or is there a lot of necromancy going around the forum these days?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom