First videos with Hero 3, filter, ITorch and SRP rig.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

8obatus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Had a fantastic time in Cozumel, just got back and edited together some footage on my iPad with Pinnacle Studio. My SRP tray and red filter worked great, ITorch Pro 5 light also produced good results.
Here's some highlights edited together for results. More to come.

http://youtu.be/JGL5TmMJrSk

Had a fantastic time in Cozumel, just got back and edited together some footage on my iPad with Pinnacle Studio. My SRP tray and red filter worked great, ITorch Pro 5 light also produced good results.

Cozumel Mexico dive - YouTube

What was your H3B video settings (protune/wb/fps)? Just curious, since I just got my first camera and haven't gotten wet with it yet.

Thanks for sharing!

What was your H3B video settings (protune/wb/fps)? Just curious, since I just got my first camera and haven't gotten wet with it yet.

Well since I returned my black and went with a white edition my options are more limited. Most of this was 720/60fps and some was 1080/30. No adjusting was done in editing since Pinnacle Studio on iPad is pretty limited. I've still got to figure out the direction I want to go for PC editing. The problem is my 2 PCs are struggling to play the MP4s straight from the card. Even when I convert them to AVIs in Cineform, I can't get smooth playback in highest quality. It's a little laborious, so I need to do some more homework on what people use/do. Ipad is limited but can still get decent results for a newbie.

Cozumel Mexico dive - YouTube

Thanks for sharing! How was the water temp? We're going next week and we avoid wet suits whenever possible lol!

Oh no way I'd go without a wetsuit. Around high 70s, we ended getting little hoods to add some warmth. We have 3 mil but, I'd go 5 if I'd buy again. Even most of our dive masters wear full wetsuit and hoods.

Back
Top Bottom