First-Timer's Guide to DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BHB ScubaTroll

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
My laptop died just before leaving for DEMA today.

I just finished checking into the hotel, and setting up my new laptop. It's midnight!
----

I arrived Friday at 5:00 PM (Closing is 6:00 PM). I didn't have time to go through the entire DEMA area, but I will give you my impression thus far and what to expect from my Saturday report.

WOW! HUGE! If you are a techie like me, this is the place to be. All the expected equipment dealers are here, and some interesting "off the wall" items are found throughout the floor area.

I will not be attending any of the specially designed seminars on Saturday, so my article will be about many of the expected equipment dealers and the "off the wall" items you can expect to see in 2007.
---

I am using my E-Volt 500 for pics and will have plenty to go with my article reporting the final day of "DEMA 2006"

Watch for my article (I will need to get back to my regular PC in order to edit the pictures).
===
Until then.... peace out! :rofl3:
Filed 11/10/06 :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom