Closed First Stage Dive Gear Express (DGX) Regulator - Argon setup

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bcolcla

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
New, this has never been in the water. I purchased it for use as my Argon reg. However, I've changed my gear setup and no longer need it. It is O2 cleaned, so it could also be used in other applications.

Available for pickup in Portland, OR for $30. I'm also happy to ship for $8 in a flat rate USPS small box.

Sells new for $59. Details: DGX Gears FIRST Regulator w/OPV and HP Port

Thanks,
Brian

From web:

DGX Gears FIRST Regulator w/OPV and HP Port

Nitrox Ready and suitable for use with air or argon, the DGX Gears FIRST Regulator has a depth compensating flow through piston first stage with an intermediate pressure of 120 psi and includes an over pressurization relief valve.

Primarily intended for use in inflation and light SCUBA applications such as pony bottles and oxygen accelerated decompression, this first stage provides unusually good performance for such an inexpensive system.

Measuring {4.0 in x 1.5 in | 10.2 cm x 3.8 cm}, the regulator offers three standard size low pressure 3/8-inch ports (one is used by the OPV), one standard size high pressure 7/16-inch port. This regulator has the typical BSP G5/8 DIN connector that will fit 200 Bar and 300 Bar valves.

IMG_7305.jpg
IMG_7306.jpg

Back
Top Bottom