First post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

odog

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone this is my first post and hope its in the right place.. lol I'm looking for any info on what gear I should be looking at.. thanks for any info

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Ya sry I guess ill just be diving less the 100 feet mostly fresh water I literally have nothing just trying to get info on different types

Welcome. Provide some more information, like where you'll be diving.

I live in Ontario ill be in mostly lakes rivers colder water I'm 26 lol

Drysuit. I dove in Washington right next to Canada and I really recommend purchasing a dry suit, it will save you from a lot of that chill after you get out of the water.. Check your other posting in the introductions page. Also for fins I have been really pleased with my Mares Raptors. For mask I use a Deep See mask, but am going to switch to a XS Scuba GoMask for GoPro filming.

I will be certified after I do a few more dives all in class is done I have no gear as of yet I'm just tryin to grasp good stuff with stuff that might be out of my league lol

Make sure you get regs that are rated for below 7C. You will learn about free flow.

Drysuit due to the thermocline.

Wait to get your gear till after you have done the course. That way then, you will make better choices.

Shop around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom