First post - Surbiton, UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-baz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi!

I did my Open Water in 2007 in Antigua and then bimbled about doing holiday diving on and off for years eventually getting round to doing my Advanced Open Water in 2019 in the Azores. After enjoying it so much I was determined to dive at home in UK and wanted to do the dry suit spec, get my skills upgraded and start diving regularly. I reached PADI Master Scuba Diver level in August 2020 having done way more than 5 specialities as I only wanted to apply once I'd done nav and wreck and i couldn't do wreck until Feb 2020 just before covid and then Nav was the last on my wish list done in August 2020.

I just got the last big bit of equipment today that's been on my wish list since the beginning which is 2 x 12L Faber steel cylinders. My buddy also has all his own kit so we're going to be much better set up for the 2022 sea diving season, no filling of cylinders between dives or having to rent down at Selsey.

Great to be here!

Hi!

I did my Open Water in 2007 in Antigua and then bimbled about doing holiday diving on and off for years eventually getting round to doing my Advanced Open Water in 2019 in the Azores. After enjoying it so much I was determined to dive at home in UK and wanted to do the dry suit spec, get my skills upgraded and start diving regularly. I reached PADI Master Scuba Diver level in August 2020 having done way more than 5 specialities as I only wanted to apply once I'd done nav and wreck and i couldn't do wreck until Feb 2020 just before covid and then Nav was the last on my wish list done in August 2020.

I just got the last big bit of equipment today that's been on my wish list since the beginning which is 2 x 12L Faber steel cylinders. My buddy also has all his own kit so we're going to be much better set up for the 2022 sea diving season, no filling of cylinders between dives or having to rent down at Selsey.

Great to be here!
Welcome to SB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom