First dive with a DH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shortdivemedic

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just did my first dives with a DH regulator I had got from Brian at VDH and can only say it was one of the best dive experiences I have had . I can see this becoming a regular occurence in my rec diving . I did have to sling a pony to keep peace at home but it worked out perfectly well . I am currently working on getting the plate in service and the weighting correct.
Thanks again for all your post that I have been scouring over for the past 6 months on set up and actual diving tips ,it was a great help

Cheers
Shortdivemedic

Welcome to the addiction. :)
Be prepaired for a lot of strange looks and the occasional uninformed know it all....actually I kind of like them. It's so fun to toy with someone who has no clue what they are talking about.

Herman
Especially here in Saudi where they didn't get to watch Sea Hunt when they were young .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom