First attempt at Photo check it out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, I love to hear it when people say that as well as when people give advice :D

If you recommend anything or think anything should be changed dont be afraid please do tell me your opinion

As a novice myself, far be it for me to give advice. There are plenty of very knowledgeable U/W photogs here on SB. Post some of your pics here in the forums, and do not hesitate to post questions. I have gotten great advice from SB member like Herman, ScubaSteve, DandyDon, and many others.

How long have you had the DC1200? When I killed my Dc500 last June I decided to try another camera. My first UW camera was the original DC100, which I still have and use occasionally. It took pretty good photos, the DC500 was even better, but from what you posted the DC1200 is a lot more camera.

This time around I decided to try a used Sea and Sea, but I never had any complaints about the SL cameras that I used. Have yet to get the new camera wet, but soon.....

As a novice myself, far be it for me to give advice. There are plenty of very knowledgeable U/W photogs here on SB. Post some of your pics here in the forums, and do not hesitate to post questions. I have gotten great advice from SB member like Herman, ScubaSteve, DandyDon, and many others.

How long have you had the DC1200? When I killed my Dc500 last June I decided to try another camera. My first UW camera was the original DC100, which I still have and use occasionally. It took pretty good photos, the DC500 was even better, but from what you posted the DC1200 is a lot more camera.

This time around I decided to try a used Sea and Sea, but I never had any complaints about the SL cameras that I used. Have yet to get the new camera wet, but soon.....

I have been at underwater photography for about 2 weeks now, and its my first time doing photography. I got the camera for christmas. I love the camera and recommend it to the fullest!

My two Sea Life cameras were both very good little cameras (DC100 wasn't little by today's standards), easy to shoot, and took very good pictures. Better cameras than I was a photographer.

I had considered theDC1200, but I was ready to try something else this time around. If I had not gotten just a tiny bit of h2o in the DC500 case, I would still be using it, but it was not repairable. I really liked that camera, and would have been happy to use it for a few more years, had I not killed it.

Very nice shots! The Gray Angelfish in your video was really nice. Makes me eager to put my DC1200 to work again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom