Fins similar to Scubapro Gorilla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4florian

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am currently using Scubapro Gorila orange, and happy with the propulsion and the stiffness, although as agreed by some here that they can be harder to operate

As I dive in warmer waters and prefer barefoot or a 3mm sock, I am looking for an alternative that fits these needs and is also lighter. The gorillas nearly weigh 3kg.

Any suggestions and insights on different models and brands is helpful

The gorillas nearly weigh 3kg.

Any suggestions and insights on different models and brands is helpful
A pair of the Seawing Nova Gorilla fins weighs 3.4 lb/1.54 kg, and a pair of the Go Sport Gorillas weighs 3.3 lb/1.5 kg (both in medium). There may be some six-pound fins, but not these. And, Go Sport Gorillas are well-respected here, though of course, not universally

Scubapro Go-Sport Gorilla.

The regular Go-Sport as mentioned above… if you find the Gorilla “hard to operate” then you will like these. In water you will almost forget that you are wearing fins yet move like a mermaid … (or a hairy man chasing a mermaid)…

PS: Scubapro should hire me as a Copywriter… :daydream: really!

Back
Top Bottom