Fins Found at Millbrook 8-16-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Both of 'em? How does one manage to lose both?

And it is not real far out from shore, but it is far enough to wonder how they lost them both there.

Turns out it was an inexperiienced dry suit diver who was having issues with the fit - couldn't tighten straps enough and the both popped off when he got floaty feet! I guess none of his buddies were willing to search at 85 feet in 40 degree water. He has them back now.

I am so glad you gave us the back story about it. I was at the winnebago the day before and it was 39 degrees, so I don't really blame them for not wanting to look.

Ted, you really need a life. Hanging out on the Winnebago all day Saturday on your doubles isn't healthy. At least you should have gone over to the speedboat for a change of scenario.

Ted, you really need a life. Hanging out on the Winnebago all day Saturday on your doubles isn't healthy. At least you should have gone over to the speedboat for a change of scenario.

Butch,

Wasn't haging out at the Winnebago - swam from the plane to the winne - with wet gloves! My hands were in serious pain after that. Rick N. +1 other went along - won't do that again with out the dry gloves!:no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom