Fins for small feet?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandhyadeo

Reaction score
Hey,

Wondering if anyone's got any suggestions for fins that suit (or more to the point fit!) small feet.

I normally wear size 5 shoes. I'm wearing size 4 aqualung booties for diving and have tried out some Tusa Imprex fins in small, which would have fallen off if I wasn't careful! At the moment I'm using Mares Avanti Quattro fins (small), which I quite like - especially the quick release buckle system - but I still have to have the heel straps pulled pretty much as tight as possible. Someone suggested to me stuffing the toe with something so the strap didn't have to be pulled as tight?!?

Anyways, if anyone has any helpful ideas they would be much appreciated.

Sandhya :)

If you read the links above you noticed the reference to Cressi-sub size XS fins. I had a student last year with very small feet. My LDS only carried size small. The owner tried to push this student into buying his size small fins (just to make sale). I called around and found the Cressi-Subs. My student tried them (yes, at another LDS) and was very happy with them.

Long story made short: Try to locate some Cressi-Subs and see how they fit.

Good luck,
Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom