Fins for narrow feet (women's)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Help! I want to purchase a set of (full foot) snorkeling/scuba fins for my wife who has very narrow feet (shoe size 7 narrow). Would appreciate any feedback concerning which full foot fins will feet narrow fit the best. Most of the ones we’ve tried are way too wide for her.

Cressi seems to make fairly narrow fins in the smaller sizes, IME.
Neil

Thanks for posting your reply. What does "IME" mean? Is there any particular Cressi model(s) in f/f fins that best fit narrow feet? The only suitable fins I saw on the Cressi website at http://www.cressisubusa.com is the Rondine Pro Star. The other model they show, the Gara; is a free diving fin. I've heard of Cressi "frogs" but can't find them on their website. I have not seen any retailers selling the Rondine and none of the LDSs in our area have fins that fit, so I expect we will have to order 'em. Know in good suppliers that we can mail order from?

YOU might have to look outside the diving market
Swimming fins are made to be used by youngsters
so they tend to be narrow,
The other option is neoprene slipers boot ,thin 1-2mm socks
they are pretty comfortable.
Iwould also sugest a fin with a flexible blade so there is less strain on the foot pocket.
Howard

Back
Top Bottom