Finding wrecks in Maine.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm at student at College of the Atlantic in the middle of my final project doing research to find and photo survey of wreck sites around Mount Desert Island Maine. I am looking for for any leads if any one know of wreck sites in the area. I also would love some tips about tips for photo documenting wreck sites. I have a blog up about how the project is going and if you want to help out I have a kick starter page up as well. Thanks

Faolan Photography - Blog

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/740324117/exploring-the-shipwrecks-of-mount-desert-island

If you find anything and would like to have some company diving some wrecks feel free to pm me and we can talk to see if its a fit and we can talk my wife and I love to wreck dive, I also know of a person that has a boat and they go to some wrecks up near belfast they are not new discoveries but wrecks none the less. He doesnt charge much just enough for fuel, and collection for the skipper.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom