Finding a doctor on Long Island, NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ray Perez

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone,

My wife has her heart set on getting certified. She has had a couple of issues in the past so the answer she must place on any dive education form will have to be "yes". I reached out to DAN for a referral but they sent me a list of doctors who are either very far away or have closed their practice altogether. Is there anyone here from Long Island, NY who may know of a doctor who is familiar with dive medicine? I appreciate any help on this.

Ray

Hi everyone,

My wife has her heart set on getting certified. She has had a couple of issues in the past so the answer she must place on any dive education form will have to be "yes". I reached out to DAN for a referral but they sent me a list of doctors who are either very far away or have closed their practice altogether. Is there anyone here from Long Island, NY who may know of a doctor who is familiar with dive medicine? I appreciate any help on this.

Ray

Hi @Ray Perez ,

Try contacting the Nassau University Medical Center hyperbaric unit. Their website is linked below.

Hyperbaric Medicine - Numc

Best regards,
DDM

Back
Top Bottom