finally

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterpirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,

18 months after the initial purchase our bauer k14 is up and running!!!! We successfully continuous blended four tanks to 32% with out a problem and moved on to filling our six bottle low pressure cascade with 38% for future fills. I would like to thank all those who went before us, advice I got from here, the oxyhacker manual, and oxycheq.

The mixing stick is a modified hacker version. 4" pvc with 2 shower drains and golf wiffle balls inside. Monitoring is done via a "el cheapo" that my friend put together for us. Total run on the intake is 14 feet give or take, and a vacum gauge at the inlet to the compressor registers zero, we thought it was broke and got another one with the same result.

The stickers on the front of the compressor used to be places we had been or did business with. In this economy it has turned into more of a memorial to fallen shops, and in some cases people.

We would also like to thank the local talent for stepping up with some sound advice " thank you Ted" for helping to make this possible.

Eric

Attachments

• compressor 1.JPG
    compressor 1.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 60
  • compressor 2.JPG
    compressor 2.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 56
  • compressor 3.JPG
    compressor 3.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 65
  • compressor 4.JPG