Finally, the perfect snorkel which ends the debate!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cfelliot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hard to believe this is actually a patent! :D
snorkel.jpg

Is that a SCR or CCR snorkel.:D

Since there are no supports for the system with your head above water, you will need to use at least one hand to support the system so it does not flop in the water and flood when you want to bring your head out of the water.

Also, as long as the diver breathes in through his nose, and exhausts from his mouth, he won't increase the CO2 content in the intake tubes. Otherwise, he could raise the CO2 content in the intake tubes too high if he only breathes through his nose since some of the air in the side tubes and main tube would be rebreathed.

I think you can get it with a 2,000,000 candlepower light built in. Mine has a laser sighted bang gun attached to the jet propulsion unit (150 horsepower). Good luck on any tight swimthroughs, And with that sucker every swimthrough will be tight.

Looks like the gizmo I have inside my toilet tank. I remember as a kid having a mask with built in snorkels with the ping pong balls in the cage. Like to drowned me.

Hey, I was working on the same idea. I hate it when someone beats me to it. Well, I guess I'll just consentrate on my goggles that let you see clearly at night. "

Sorry about that but I think I already developed them. I call them "Beer Goggles". I use them mostly at night but they also have worked during the day. Got them my freshman year of college.

I didn't see a port where I can plug a Spare Air into it. One can't be too safe, now can they? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom