Finally jumped in!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cltdba

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone! I'm brand new and pretty excited about diving! It is something I've wanted to do all my life, but a convenient "discovery opportunity" just never seemed to present itself. However, I went to Jamaica last week on vacation and the resort offered the Discover Scuba course. After taking the discovery course I immediately signed up for the OW course and received my certification last Friday. Once I made it back home to North Carolina and got things settled, I hopped online and found this forum and many other sites. The amount of information is vast. It's like drinking from a 20 foot hole in the hoover dam! (Speaking of diving..bet that would be fun..) I don't know which way to turn next, but I'm learning as fast as I can so I can get back in the water.

Anyways, I wanted say hello and introduce myself. My name is Chris and I'm 34 from around Charlotte, NC.

Hello Chris. I'm a new diver as well (equally as wide eyed with the abundance of info) from Kentucky. You're a road trip away if you happen to find some good diving down there and need a buddy. Welcome to the forums!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom