Finally got Certified!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@JDW18, a rainy couple of weeks is an understatement. After what you folks have been through you could probably dive in the local creeks. Good visibility always makes it a little nicer, and easier to see the sharks:D.

Congrats on your cert. Now just keep getting wet.

Awesome. Welcome to the hobby!

I was in South Florida last week and dove with sharks as well out of. They are amazing animals. I can't wait to do it again.

Welcome to the addiction. There is a 12 step program (but no body chooses to use it because diving is just simply awesome!).

Congratulations on getting 2 items of your bucket list at once - just remember there are a lot of other things down there to be seen and experienced.

I just got recently certified in Open Water SCUBA in South Florida. I took two things off my bucket list in one weekend. 1st thing was get certified in SCUBA Diving 2nd thing was getting to finally swim and interact with sharks!!. This was pretty awesome. I always been that one that wants to see the "Men in the Grey suits" everytime I go to the beach. I think sharks are one of the most misunderstood creatures on earth they are truly amazing animals in person..I think I might be that diver who WANTs to see sharks while SCUBA diving!

Wow!! You got a two-fer!!! Congratulations, and WELCOME to the diving world!

if you want to do some drift diving, check out loggerhead dive charter in boyton beach. lot of good diving there, lot of critters to see, and drifting, you can cover a lot of reef!!! we used to dive a lot out of lantana too. delray ledges is a nice dive , along with the fish bowl.

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor....congrats on your accomplishment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom