Finally back from Cancun!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rafael

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just wanted tp say hello, i'm finally back and happy to be home, but after all i had time to dive before Wilma hit us in Cancun, i will be sending a report of the dives soon.

I hope every person will be out of the peninsula of Yucatan area within the next 3 days it was a nightmare for me to get out and i know how they are feeling.

All i can say to them is hang on there is almost over and i hope every one of you get back with your love ones soon.

And to my people in Mexico, Thank you for everything you guys are doing a great Job myself and my Family won't ever forget what you did for us and we'll be back in March again.

We just got out ourselves...took 4 days. Glad to be home and counting down to our next trip in 6 months!

Kaz

Hey Kaz1960, ready for that trip, ^:rofl2:^ the six months are due, i'm about to get my tickets to go back to Cancun this week, i will be down there the week of the 17th of April for about ten days, if you are around let me know.

I'm heading out to cancun on the apr 21-28. Will be my first time diving in cancun. Can wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom