Final Cut Pro or Express Lessons.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Not sure why I never thought of this before. I have been Apple Certified for Final Cut Pro for many years and have used it since version 1.0. I am also the primary writer and reviewer for the 2 largest Final Cut Pro based websites in the world, each getting over 14,000 unique readers each day. (www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org) Many of my students seem to be wealthy enough to fly me to their homes for a week or so, pay all expenses and my day rates. Not many of us are that wealthy. I am certainly not.

However, for any level of FCP user who may want lessons, we can now use iChat where we can share screens so that I can see and take over your screen no matter where you are or visa versa. It is like having your teacher sittiing right next to you. I had a student not too long ago who could afford my hourly rate but certainly not afford to fly me out to Florida so he pre paid a few hours of lesson time and agreed upon dates and times for his lessons via iChat. It worked out perfectly and he then signed up for several more lessons the same way.
If someone is seriously interested in advancing their editing skills using FCP, feel free to contact me.
Steve Douglas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom